Who are we?
We, Team Realise at Schouten & Nelissen, are looking for an inquisitive trainee who would like to contribute to our studies from September 2023. Our team consists of consultants, researchers and project coordinators. onderzoekers en projectcoördinatoren.
As part of your internship, you will also take part in YOUNG SN, a group of inquisitive interns and young professionals from all Schouten & Nelissen labels. They meet monthly to get to know the organisation and to learn from each other.
What will you do and learn?
Do you have the drive to think and create? Are you proactive? And do you see a challenge in the tasks below? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Together with the researchers, you design questionnaires for effect measurements for training and employee research.
- You program questionnaires independently.
- You produce reports on the outcomes for the clients.
- You have a critical eye for the quality of the questionnaires.
- You support our consultants in large (international) research programmes.
- You join consultancy sessions so that you can get to know our clients and get a taste of the consultancy profession.
Of course, there is the opportunity to work on a thesis based on the data from one of the surveys you work on!
You will be part of YOUNG SN! A group of over 100 inquisitive young professionals from all Schouten & Nelissen labels. They meet monthly to get to know the organisation and to learn from each other. We find it important to connect, inspire and learn with and from each other. YOUNG SN is our network to permanently support our young professionals in their development.
Does the vacancy energise you and are you up for this traineeship? Then we are looking for you! Apply by sending us your motivation using the form below. Would you first like more information about the vacancy? Then contact Marijke van Sluisveld on 0418 688 688.
Hope to see you soon!
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.